What are dental implants?
Are you missing teeth? Get your confidence back with dental implants!
The dental implant procedure is a fantastic way to replace your natural teeth. The implant procedure is designed to be pain-free and to create a smile that will last a lifetime. At Bayview Dental in Claremont, your implant will be managed by an experienced team of dental implant professionals. This is one of the safest and most predictable procedures in general dental practice.
A dental implant consists of two parts:
The first part is the fixture that goes into the jawbone, and the second part is the crown which sits on the top of your gums.
Why should I consider dental implants?
- To replace missing teeth. When you are missing teeth due to gum disease, decay, medications, chemotherapy, or injury – people will choose to get their teeth replaced to prevent further problems.
- Another reason is to get implants is for chewing. Dentures are only able to restore about 25% of the chewing efficiency of your mouth; dental implants essentially function like a natural tooth.
- Self-confidence. Some people are very self-conscious in social situations due to missing teeth are able to benefit from dental implants. They are strong, natural, and quite often give people the desire to smile once again! How great is that!?
- Another reason is for speech – people who are missing teeth can struggle to say certain sounds. This can affect public speaking and conversation in social events.
Will my surgery be painful?
At Bayview Dental, we are able to make dental implant treatments virtually pain-free. We do this with a few techniques.
- The implant dentists will offer you a range of sedation options such as general anaesthetic, or IV sedation. You can fall asleep and wake up when the procedure is over. And not feel anything during the surgery this way
- The implant dentist will also give you long-acting local anesthetic, so that when you wake up, you will still be very numb and have pain relief for several hours.
- Most of the time, there is no need for an open wound. When your surgery is completed, all you will feel are the stitches in your mouth. This makes recovery very quick!
How much do Dental Implants Cost in Perth?
Using premium products can be expensive, please be wary of cheaper products that may not last as long. Imagine paying several thousand dollars for an implant that fails.
At Bayview Dental Claremont, Perth, we are priced very well in the market. Our implants start from $4399 and we have a range of payment methods that can assist the payment process.
We only use premium implants – which means your success rates are maximal, healing is quicker and better, and we even offer a warranty for our treatment.