Improve your teeth and smiles with treatments that are quick, painless, affordable, and more effective than ever.
Our preventive program allows patient and dentist to engage in a cooperative effort to preserve your natural dentition.
Care & Comfort
At Bayview Dental, we aim to provide a mutually comfortable atmosphere for both our patients and our staff.
We ensure that lines are softened, lips are enhanced and skin health is optimised to complement the aesthetic dentistry done in the mouth.
Preferred providers for:
Proud Member of:
Located in Claremont, our family dental clinic aims to deliver high-quality and reliable dental care to all our patients. From emergency dental and cosmetic surgery, through to dental implants and preventative dentistry, we endeavor to provide a comfortable atmosphere for all our patients. With advanced technologies, experienced dental surgeons and state-of-the-art facilities, we’re able to deliver a variety of leading dental services in Claremont, WA.
As a respected dental centre, we pride ourselves on delivering family dentistry that helps to improve health, appearance and self confidence amongst our patients. As preferred providers of major health funds, our dental practice offers personalised dental care that can be claimed through your health care provider. You can feel at ease knowing you’re getting unsurpassed care at our dental clinic.
So, whether you’re in need of general dental, surgery or cosmetic dentistry, you can rely on our team of leading dentists in Claremont for convenient and trustworthy dental services. Get in contact with the team at Bayview Dental today!
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Warning: not everyone may be suitable for this treatment and any oral appliance carries risks of treatment.
Dr Akhil Chandra
Dr Chandra is a skilled, gentle dentist who genuinely cares for his patients and endeavours to make each appointment a pleasant one. Dr Chandra enjoys all aspects of dentistry and is pleased to offer a wide variety of services to his patients.
Got Questions? We Have Answers
- First of all, don’t panic. Often a chipped or broken tooth is not a dental emergency, and can usually be repaired.
- Chipped/broken teeth may be a sign of underlying tooth decay, so please organise an appointment so we can assess your teeth.
- We will do our best to fit you in as soon as possible, however there may be a wait depending on the circumstance. The dentist may place a temporary filling initially and get you to return for further treatment – your dentist will discuss this with you.
- There are many potential causes for pain within the mouth and surrounding areas. Avoid self-diagnosis as this can be misleading when we assess your pain.
- Pain may originate from teeth, gums and surrounding regions of the mouth or face, eg. jaw joint.
- Pain may range from mild to severe, however the severity of dental pain may not accurately indicate the severity of the underlying problem.
- The most common cause of bleeding gums is plaque build-up on the teeth, resulting in gum inflammation (gingivitis).
- Bleeding gums is usually a sign that your oral hygiene technique may need some improvement.
- If your gums are bleeding, try brush to the gum line of every tooth twice daily and floss once a day.
- Bleeding gums may also be a result of gum disease (periodontitis) or other less common causes.
- Please book an appointment for a check up and clean so that we can assess the health of the gums.
- As a rule of thumb it is time for a dental visit when your baby’s first tooth becomes visible or they reach 12 months old – whichever comes first.
- If you notice anything you think is out of the ordinary before this time it’s better to be safe than sorry, so book an appointment straight away.
- The earlier your child visits the dentist the better. Prevention is better than cure and early dental visits will help protect your child from tooth decay.